Translavic is a professional translation agency with expertise in medical translations for contract research organisations, pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers of medical appliances and other aids. We have a team of experienced medical translators for all European languages. Our translators translate into their native language and are familiar with medical jargon, ensuring the correct terminology and nuances are used. We can handle your translation project from start to end. We offer a good price-quality ratio and are an ISO 17100-certified translation agency.
A medical translation can be intended for professionals or for lay people, such as patients. In all cases, we provide a clear and consistent translation, that is tailored to the target group.
Request a free quote
Medical translations for professionals
Translavic translates the following medical documents for professionals, such as researchers and doctors. We make sure that the correct medical terminology is applied consistently throughout the translation.
- Scientific articles
- Clinical trials
- Medical protocols and reports
- Patient files
- User manuals for medical equipment
Medical translations for non-professionals
Our medical translators provide a correct translation that is easy to read and matches the purpose of the document. We translate the following medical documents for non-professionals, such as patients, among others.
- Package leaflets
- Product descriptions
- Patient information materials
In addition to the above mentioned texts we also offer medical prescription translation, medical market research translation and medical records translation services.
Our method for medical translations
Translavic applies the following process for guaranteeing the quality of its medical translations. All the translators in this process have experience performing medical translations, ensuring the correct medical terms are used. The experience of translators in specific areas of medical expertise is stored in a central database, allowing Translavic’s project managers to easily find the right translator depending on the subject of the text.
1. The translator translates the original source document into his or her mother tongue.
2. A second translator proofreads the medical translation.
3. Finally, the Translavic project manager performs a quality check of your project. This ensures that the translation is in line with your objectives, wishes and instructions.
We can also take care of the following additional steps for you:
- Additional review of the target document by a medical specialist whose native language is the target language.
- Back translation as an additional means for verifying whether the medical translation is correct.
- Incorporating your additions and corrects in the translation and maintaining glossaries with the terminology that you approved.
Translations of medical documents to and from all European languages
We perform medical translations to and from all European languages. English is the most common language in this industry, but we have an extensive team of medical translators so that we can translate documents to and from any European language.
Request a free quote
Are you curious about what our customers think of our medical translations? We can provide references on request.